Mission and values
Goals and objectives
- Provide same-day surgical services in a specialized medical centre, performed by physicians participating in the Quebec Health Insurance Plan (RAMQ).
- Provide same-day surgical services that are covered by the Quebec Health Insurance Plan (RAMQ) as part of the experimental project with the public network.
- Provide same-day surgical surgeries that are not covered by the Quebec Health Insurance Plan (RAMQ) such as cosmetic surgery and male infertility surgery (Micro Tese).
- Provide same-day surgical services that respect the skills of every stakeholder and contributor, while facilitating and promoting teamwork, excellence and continuous improvement.
- Provide same-day surgical services that maintain a client-centered approach based on safety and personalized care.
- Provide same-day elective surgical services in partnership with the public network.
- Offer access to an endoscopy centre in partnership with the public network.
OPMEDIC’s mission is to provide leading-edge consults and surgeries for every client in a timely manner while always respecting human values.
Our clinic can provide consultation services covered by the Quebec Health Insurance Plan (RAMQ).
For cosmetic surgery services, consultation fees and room rental fees are at your charge. Certain financing companies may be able to assist you in achieving your goals.
OPMEDIC promotes respect, courtesy, politeness and collaboration among all colleagues and clients. We also support continuous improvement and excellence in everything we do.
We apply these same values when we’re dealing with our network of partners and suppliers, our physicians, our colleagues and our clients.
Out of respect for our clients, we use courteous language at all times, addressing them by their family names and titles. We insist that all of our staff members identify themselves by their full names and titles when communicating with clients. We strive to ensure their approach is always friendly, warm, welcoming and respectful.
All of our staff members, including doctors, are encouraged to adopt compassionate and professional attitudes at all times.
We require all of our employees to be well groomed at all times when it comes to personal hygiene, clothing, hair and makeup. To encourage this, we provide uniforms for our receptionists and nursing staff.
Our clients are greeted in English or French, according to their preferred language. All of our documentation is available in both languages to ensure a better understanding of our process.
The clinic does not accept verbal or any other kind of abuse or harassment of any kind, either between colleagues or between staff and clients.